3050 WEST 11TH AVE, VANCOUVER, B.C.
- Property Value$3,699,000
- Property Address3050 WEST 11TH AVE, IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN KITSILANO, VANCOUVER, B.C., V6K 2M6, Canada
- TypeFAMILY HOME
- Year Built1980
- Living Area3,598 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage49.50 ft
- Lot Depth122 ft
- Lot Size Area6,039 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms4 full & 1 half
3050 WEST 11TH AVE, IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN KITSILANO, VANCOUVER, B.C., V6K 2M6, Canada
Beautiful and TASTEFULLY RENOVATED this 3600sqft, 6 bdrm family home is set on a large 49.5' wide property on a quiet tree-lined street within steps of shops and restaurants and within minutes of excellent elementary and secondary schools. This designer's own home features contemporary and bright open-plan main level with a huge 28' living room (plenty of room for grand piano!), fabulous reno'd kitchen with eating area and adjacent family room that open to a spectacular private south facing patio. Upstairs offers 4 good-sized bedrooms and 3 baths (2 ensuites) including the recently reno'd master suite with luxurious master bath. Self contained suite downstairs w/ private laundry. Gorgeous landscaped fenced yard and 2 car garage.HURRY!
- Impressive double-height entry hall
- Huge living room with new fireplace surround
- Gleaming Oak hardwood flooring throughout
- Guest bedroom with closet could be den/office
- Stylish powder room renovated (2011) features Corian counters and custom millwork
- Huge contemporary chef’s kitchen with large bright eating area that opens to the deck
Large double sinks
Bosch dishwasher (2 years old)
36” Fagor induction stove and exhaust fan (1 year old)
Double Fisher Paykel ovens
Marvel wine fridge
Tons of built-in storage
- Inviting family room with new fireplace surround
- Open plan dining room
- Built in speakers in living room and kitchen
- The upper level has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths (2 of which are ensuites)
- Luxurious and spacious master suite with lots of well-organized closet space
- Beautifully renovated master ensuite bathroom with heated floors, free-standing tub, large seamless glass shower with rain-shower head and hand-held sprayer, Corian counters, and double sinks
- Three other family-sized bedrooms with wonderful natural light, one with its own ensuite bathroom
- Family-sized bathroom with double sinks and tub with shower
- Large capacity stacking Maytag washer and dryer
- Large one bedroom suite with its own laundry, kitchen with new refrigerator, currently leased furnished for $1,400/month until November 30, 2016
- Huge easily accessible crawl space provides tons of storage
Beautifully landscaped easy-care gardens with no lawn to mow! Completely fenced front and rear gardens featuring boxwood hedging, grape vines, wisteria, climbing rose, and clematis, and ultimate privacy in the lushly landscaped rear patio.
- Quality-built deck and patio with pergola, fountain, large dining area for 8 or more
- Gorgeous new landscaping throughout, including plum, apple and cherry trees
- Double garage, fully finished and insulated, currently has separating wall to create a studio
Conveniently located within steps of popular shops, restaurants, grocery stores, drug store, wine shop, and within minutes of excellent elementary and secondary schools.
- 2 short blocks to Broadway shops and transit (easy bus ride to UBC)
- Kitsilano Secondary School and Carnarvon Elementary School catchments
- Short drive to Point Grey Academy, an independent, co-educational, university-preparatory school founded in 1996. Pre-kindergarten to grade 12
- Nearby parks include Carnarvon Park, McBride Park and Almond Park
- MacDonald Realty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2105 West 38th Avenue
- Vancouver, BC
- V6M 1R8