4425 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BCMLS®#: R2324305
- Property Value$3,999,000
- Property Address4425 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1P9, Canada
- TypeSPECTACULAR VIEW BUILDING LOT
- ParkingParking available from back alley
- Year Built1981
- Taxes$14,164.92 (2018)
- Living Area4,075 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage44 ft
- Lot Depth168.80 ft
- Lot Size Area7,427.20 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms2 full & 1 half
- School DistrictQueen Mary Elementary, Lord Byng Secondary
4425 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1P9, Canada
SPECTACULAR VIEWS!! Enjoy unobstructed water, city and mountain views sweeping all the way from Bowen Island to Downtown from all 3 levels of your new home on this rarely available 7,427 sq.ft. lot in Prime Point Grey. The 168.8' deep property offers tremendous privacy and isolation from the street. Fabulous location just a few blocks to the beach, Queen Mary Elementary and West Point Grey Academy. Lord Byng Secondary, OLPH, St. George's, UBC, shopping, Trimble Park and Pacific Spirit Park all close by. Current house is uninhabitable. Please call for an appointment to see this incredible opportunity to build your dream home.
- MacDonald Realty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2105 West 38th Avenue
- Vancouver, BC
- V6M 1R8